Thursday, March 24, 2005

I've got some dirt.



Let's see what I can do with it!

I've recently dug up an old and weedy flower bed that the previous owners of this house showed little care for. Intended for this spot are Salvia, Tiger Lily, Shata Daisy, Delphinium, Chinese Lanterns, Maidenhair Fern, Oriental Poppy and blue Bellflower. All are perennials.

It's STILL too cold outside (and snowing) at night, so I've started my seeds indoors. I just couldn't wait anymore. I'm desperate to see green, growing things. This winter is killing me!

We'll see what happens.

2 comments:

CarolynVB said...

Good luck with the garden! Nice to be able to work with a blank slate...you can make it what you want it to be!

Have you seen Arevanye's garden website? She's got quite the green thumb.

http://mysite.verizon.net/res761r0/my_corner_of_ithilien/index.html

Cerys Clevercrow said...

I'll have to check it out! Thanks for the link.

:)