Friday, August 19, 2005

Scentimental

**FLYING CONDITIONS: Misty**

A friend of mine recently published a list on her blog that names her Top 10 Summer Fragrances. (She is a walking perfume database!) I am unable to do this because I simply don't have the knowledge of the frangrances that are available. I am EXTREMELY picky when it comes to perfume buying, so I tend towards wearing time-tested favorites. In addition, I generally don't frequent the stores that may carry the more exclusive scents.

However, I am currently out of "good" perfume and it bothers me everday.

Here is what I'm missing:

Todd Oldham:

Top Notes:
Kiwi, mango and cucumber.
Middle notes: violet, tuberose and nutmeg
Base: patchouli, vetiver and vanilla.

Dune:

Top Notes: Oceanic, floral mixture of lily and broom.
Middle Notes: Wallflower and peony.
Base Notes: amber and lichen.

Hypnotic Poison:

Notes: Almond, caraway and jasmine, with moss, sandalwood, oakmoss, vanilla, musk and cedar.

3 comments:

Annieytown said...

Hi C!

I see Tod at T J Maxx. If I spot it again I will pick some up.
Dune and poison are pretty low at perfumebay.com and other online sites.

Try Marshalls for fragrances too. Great deals.

Cerys Clevercrow said...

Ooo, thank you! I used to buy it at TJ Maxx all the time, but I've not seen it here once. I can't even find a discount perfume store around here.

There is a Marshalls opening on September 8th. I'll look there. If that's a bust, I'll try online.

Thanks!

aa said...

As I write this post—longhandOffice 2010in a spiral notebook—I’m 20,000 feet above eastern Washington, having Microsoft Office 2010just crossed above the Cascades on my return flight Microsoft wordto Chicago. I visited Seattle for the weekend to Office 2007and I have known each other for 20 years now. They Microsoft Officehad a lovely ceremony, and the trip in general was fantastic.Microsoft Office 2007In the 13 years since I left Seattle, I’ve Office 2007 keyvisited six or seven times, and I always return to wherever has Office 2007 downloadOffice 2007 Professionalbecome home with mixed feelings about the place. It Outlook 2010both alarms and pleases me to see howMicrosoft outlookthat once-familiar areas seem almost foreign. ForMicrosoft outlook 2010neighborhoods have changed, to the point Windows 7 as have cookie-cutter, here-today-and-gone-tomorrow nightclubs that cater to the shiny shirt crowd.