Thursday, September 08, 2005

New York Notice

Huge congratulations to my friend AnnieYtown, whose Blogdorf Goodman blog was mentioned in the New York Times!





Online, Feisty Critics
By RUTH LA FERLA
Published: September 8, 2005

Here is an excerpt:
In the same week a blogger who signs herself Annie Town on Blogdorf Goodman, a Web log that showcases boots from Prada and dresses from Chanel, was just as unsparing of Marc Jacobs, a designer usually impervious to critics' slings, panning his resort collection as the uncontested "worst of the season."

Beginning this week, as Mr. Jacobs and his peers prepare to parade their clothes for spring 2006 under the tents at Bryant Park and elsewhere in New York, Ms. Fok and Ms. Town will add their voices to a swelling chorus of fellow fashion bloggers tossing verbal grenades - and the occasional nosegay - in the direction of the catwalks. If past performance is any indication, a few of their targets are well advised to duck and run for cover.


Read the full article here...

4 comments:

Humour and last laugh said...

interesting!

Annieytown said...

Thank you C!
This was very sweet. It is still a shocking and wonderful thing. Mom knocked the wind from my sails(like always-LOL) but I am still tickled and flattered.

Cerys Clevercrow said...

Mom's do have a way with that!

;)

aa said...

As I write this post—longhandOffice 2010in a spiral notebook—I’m 20,000 feet above eastern Washington, having Microsoft Office 2010just crossed above the Cascades on my return flight Microsoft wordto Chicago. I visited Seattle for the weekend to Office 2007and I have known each other for 20 years now. They Microsoft Officehad a lovely ceremony, and the trip in general was fantastic.Microsoft Office 2007In the 13 years since I left Seattle, I’ve Office 2007 keyvisited six or seven times, and I always return to wherever has Office 2007 downloadOffice 2007 Professionalbecome home with mixed feelings about the place. It Outlook 2010both alarms and pleases me to see howMicrosoft outlookthat once-familiar areas seem almost foreign. ForMicrosoft outlook 2010neighborhoods have changed, to the point Windows 7 as have cookie-cutter, here-today-and-gone-tomorrow nightclubs that cater to the shiny shirt crowd.