Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Incredible Movie Costumes No. 10

**FLYING CONDITIONS: Drizzle**

Interview with the Vampire
Costume Designer: Sandy Powell
Best Costume Design (win): 1995 Saturn Award
Best Costume Design (nom): 1995 British Academy Awards


This movie is brimming with fabulous clothes! From prostitutes to voodoo dolls, everyone is well dressed.



Incredible Movie Costumes No. 9
Incredible Movie Costumes No. 8
Incredible Movie Costumes No. 7
Incredible Movie Costumes No. 6
Incredible Movie Costumes No. 5
Incredible Movie Costumes No. 4
Incredible Movie Costumes No. 3
Incredible Movie Costumes No. 2
Incredible Movie Costumes No. 1

6 comments:

Kim Carney said...

Those costumes from Dram (?) were so rich.

colombina said...

Gorgeous. That was one movie where I thought Tom Cruise was really really good...I can't believe I just said that.

Annieytown said...

I love Sandy Powell.
She is a genius.

Cerys Clevercrow said...

Columbina:
Tom Cruise pleasantly surprised me in the role of Lestat. He captured Lestat's personality well.

Stewart Townshend was awful as Lestat (WAY too slinky), but then again, Queen of the Damned was butchered when it was made into a film.

Kim:
Rich, indeed!

Annie:
Man, you know your stuff! I hadn't even heard of Sandy until I looked up the info for IwtV on IMDB. She has created costumes for some wonderful films. Orlando!

aa said...

As I write this post—longhandOffice 2010in a spiral notebook—I’m 20,000 feet above eastern Washington, having Microsoft Office 2010just crossed above the Cascades on my return flight Microsoft wordto Chicago. I visited Seattle for the weekend to Office 2007and I have known each other for 20 years now. They Microsoft Officehad a lovely ceremony, and the trip in general was fantastic.Microsoft Office 2007In the 13 years since I left Seattle, I’ve Office 2007 keyvisited six or seven times, and I always return to wherever has Office 2007 downloadOffice 2007 Professionalbecome home with mixed feelings about the place. It Outlook 2010both alarms and pleases me to see howMicrosoft outlookthat once-familiar areas seem almost foreign. ForMicrosoft outlook 2010neighborhoods have changed, to the point Windows 7 as have cookie-cutter, here-today-and-gone-tomorrow nightclubs that cater to the shiny shirt crowd.

Bluebell Woods said...

one of my most favourite films. I am not into Halloween but I read that book and saw the movie loads of times. What more could one want. Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt and Antonio Banderas.
Janice