Thursday, December 29, 2005

Holiday Baking

**FLYING CONDITIONS: Foggy; Windy**

Well folks, you've probably noticed a lack of posts lately. Although due in part to the holiday season, the main cause of this is because I've got a "bun in the oven." Holiday baking, indeed!

Right now I go through my days in a constant state of nausea and fatigue. I expect my posts in the near future will continue to be less frequent than usual.

I do wish to continue to post - focusing my mind on "other things" temporarily takes my focus away from my churning stomach - but we'll see how it goes.

Post should definitely be back on track towards the end of February. My Morning, Afternoon and Night Sickness should be well diminished by then.

Thanks to all those who read this blog - I truly hope you will stick around until I am feeling better.

Cerys

6 comments:

kimw said...

I take it I can tell people now? I'm so happy for you, but feel bad that you have so much sickness. Yuck. Good pay-off in the end, though.

Cerys Clevercrow said...

Thanks. I am hoping the sickness ends soon. The second and third trimesters are always better. I'll feel alive again!

Sure, you can tell people. God willing everything will be good, with no complications.

colombina said...

Oh, congratulations!!!

CarolynVB said...

WooHOOO!!! Congrats!! Oh, I'm so happy! Once the nausea passes, these will be some of the happiest times in your life! ;-)

Drink your favorite tea steeped with a little fresh ginger...worked for me. = )

Annieytown said...

Congrats C!
I told my mom and she was thrilled. Hopefully she can see you with this bump. We missed seeing K in the oven.

Have a great 2006 and I will respond to the email soon!

aa said...

As I write this post—longhandOffice 2010in a spiral notebook—I’m 20,000 feet above eastern Washington, having Microsoft Office 2010just crossed above the Cascades on my return flight Microsoft wordto Chicago. I visited Seattle for the weekend to Office 2007and I have known each other for 20 years now. They Microsoft Officehad a lovely ceremony, and the trip in general was fantastic.Microsoft Office 2007In the 13 years since I left Seattle, I’ve Office 2007 keyvisited six or seven times, and I always return to wherever has Office 2007 downloadOffice 2007 Professionalbecome home with mixed feelings about the place. It Outlook 2010both alarms and pleases me to see howMicrosoft outlookthat once-familiar areas seem almost foreign. ForMicrosoft outlook 2010neighborhoods have changed, to the point Windows 7 as have cookie-cutter, here-today-and-gone-tomorrow nightclubs that cater to the shiny shirt crowd.