Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Cerys' Netflix Queue Review No. 2

**FLYING CONDITIONS: Windy**

My theater going days have been seriously diminished as a result of latest addition to the family! Because of this, we have finally subscribed to Netflix. As an extension of the wonderful Netflix experience, I will be providing my reviews of our rentals here for all to see. I'm not expert, just opinionated!



Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

I loved, loved, loved this movie! It will definitely be added to my DVD collection.

I was completely moved by it's interpretation of the phrase "It is better to have loved and lost, than never have loved at all." I also loved the idea that you love who you love, for whatever reason, and that can't change.

In addition, I thought the portrayal of relationships and individual quirkiness in the movie were wonderful. Human relationships inevitably seem to involve odd situations, off-kilter reactions and individual foibles. To the outsider they appear strange, but to the participants they serve to bond and can become profoundly important.

Watch this movie! It's intelligent, poignant and endearing.

Cerys

Review No. 1

No comments: