Monday, April 09, 2007

Blue Monday

**FLYING CONDITIONS: Foggy**

This cold snap has got me down. Spring was finally here, the neighborhood was beging to become green again and my mood was definitely sunny. I couldn't wait to get started on the landscape improvements that we have planned. I was full of energy and finally making a dent on the organization of our home after the move this past summer. My productivity for my freelance work was at a high. It was wonderful to be able to take Magnus outside. Things were good and getting better.

Now, I've lost all my steam and it's really got me down. I know the weather will change. I know that I will eventually see the sun again, but MAN - this gloomy cold really stinks.

Our Saucer Magnolia tree on April 4, 2007:


Our Saucer Magnolia tree today:

No comments: